There is a wonderful story of romance being weaved throughout the life of this blog. Steve is chasing love in all the wrong places. All along, love is right beneath his nose and he’s having a hard time fully understanding this.
It’s not until Steve decides to shift his focus and change his approach that he discovers the love of his life was there for him all along.
Of course, life is not always that simple.
Also known as Steven Shifts a Gear
This page will be the home where the various chapters of this story will unfold. There is no telling when this romance will finally bloom, so bookmarking this page is an option just like following the blog is another. If one follows the site’s category system, the story also unfolds in the “Gear Shifts” category.
Steve has his work cut out for him as far as understanding how romance work and who his dream lady is. Sarah on her end has to contend with watching mixed signals from Steve. Of course, she’s got to decide if she’s going to make the first move or not.
The photos were inspired in part from some conversations with social media friends. Drawing inspiration from their comments, the story will continue. Eventually, love will bloom as the two get their perspective together.
Below will be a list of the various chapters that have graced the blog. I do look forward to hearing your thoughts within and around each chapter of the story.
Who knows… a well placed comment may just influence a future chapter.
Without further introductions, here are the links:
- Steve shifts a gear - The rain was beating on him. Steve needed to get his stalled car going. Then, a lady with the cutest smile stopped to offer help...
- The Client - Steve gets a gift that will change his life. He's not yet aware of the gift, but the lady in the white Lexus is key to changing his world for better
- Donna Makes a Move - Every now and again, a bit of a challenge in the form of a jolt is needed to help love blossom. When a well heeled beautifully suited woman shows up at your door offering an opportunity of a lifetime, do you take it?
- Sarah’s Wish - Sarah wanted to forget about Steve. She had done everything right to forget him too. She didn't wait by the phone, she didn't ask about him at work, nor checked him out on Google. Yet, she wished to be in his strong arms cuddled next to his muscular chest. Silliness, yet, oh so annoyingly real. Will Sarah get her wish? Read on to find out
- Time For Second Gear - Sarah had not seen much or heard much from Steve at all. In fact, Steve had all but vanished. Why? He had saved her life, he was the local hero. Was there something he was trying to hide? From his perspective, he was not a hero. He had done the love of his life wrong before he had a chance to let her know he had fallen for her. Time to shift gears...
- Roll Call - With school back in session, it was only a matter of time before Sarah ran into Steve to ask him the all important question. However, Steve had plans of his own. Incognito. The man of steel wanted to pace himself first. Mackenzie saw an opportunity. There was a gap and she was going to blow it wide open and take her man of steel Would Sarah end up wanting? Will Steve answer the Roll Call?
Leave a Reply