Thinking about romance and love and all the perspectives they hold can lead to a bunch of ideas. This year, much like last, had a few mused ideas that could have graced the blog.
However, in the complexity of balancing life, work, play, the moments of quiet reflection has led to just a few thoughts.
The rest were converted to blog posts or social media concepts.
The lesson here, create a few more moments to think about love and let the pen flow wherever it will take you.
The practice has been very fruitful in bringing about blog pieces that people have enjoyed. Going forward, this practice will be given a little more time.
Whatever musings or rants or concept that graces the blog without becoming full blown blog posts, will be reflected below.
May just cause a trend and have such a page every year as a means to look back on the changes of perspectives this blog covered.
Without Further Musings
Below will be listed the collection of thoughts that were mused throughout the year. Thank you for all the support and feedback along the way.
- Office Dating - Should people date each other at work is not the question... If one opts to date in the office... what are some considerations to make
- Before Our Very Guests… We Declare Our Love - It takes a village to raise a child... and support a new family unit. The wedding vows are more than an expression of love... Musings about how much more in today's blog post
- Keeping Romance Fresh - Falling in love... being romantic at the start... is easy The work often gets discounted... when things work out fine But... the same work that went into the art of seduction... is the work that keeps a romance...fresh Few musings on the mindset of keeping romance fresh
- On This Day - Romance is most beautiful when it's celebrated from a platform of trust and honesty A look at wedding day vows... photos included... and the launch a journey in love
- Team Work - The musings of a relationship that works together. The reflection of how a couple can adapt to the pressures of life when they work together
- Making Time - The march of time often appears to change romance and stall love However... are we really making time for love? Robbing Peter to pay Paul... or investing in bonding through love? Musings on the time we say we spend... and should be spending
For a growing list of annual collection of musings… see the pages below
A few mused reflections on love in 2017 gathered as a table of content style post
A collection of mused thoughts on love and it’s perspectives during 2018